DreamBirth is a revolutionary new method of mind-body connection that gives moms, their partners and their birth practitioners tools to navigate conception, pregnancy, labor and bonding, in a meaningful and pro-active way. Trained in ancient kabbalistic methods utilized by sages for developing prophetic insight and illumination, Dr. Catherine Shainberg has adapted these methods for modern uses and for mothers-to-be and their partners. In her new book, DreamBirth: Transforming the Journey of Childbirth Through Imagery, published by Sounds True, she gives 161 targeted visualizations covering most of the issues arising during pregnancy. These very short exercises have been tried and tested for over twelve years by DreamBirth practitioners and the moms and families they worked with. DreamBirth exercises use specific images that act as keys to help moms communicate with their own bodies and with their babies in the womb.
Catherine Shainberg writes: Bringing a new life into the world is more than a biological process—it is the most profound act of creativity in the human experience. By communicating with your body through the language of dreams and Imagery, you become an active participant in the journey of childbirth. With DreamBirth, my new method for helping moms have the births they dream of, I offer practical exercises and guidance for harnessing your innate creative power throughout all four phases of childbirth—conception, pregnancy, labor, and post-partum care. Created as an essential resource for parents, midwives, fertility experts, and any birth care professional, DreamBirth includes:
- Using imagery and conscious dreaming to activate the creative power of your mind and the deep wisdom of your body
- Pre-conception and conception practices for preparing to conceive and calling to the spirit of your child
- In-depth guidance for navigating each trimester of pregnancy, the two stages of labor, and essential early bonding
- Effective Imagery for dissolving anxiety and pain around childbirth
- Techniques for fathers and partners, and much more
Dream Birth is a Mama Glow Must-have book for pregnancy!
Get your copy of DreamBirth: Transforming the Journey of Childbirth Through Imagery