The inaugural Continuum Conference is an intergenerational and intersectional gathering for women to evoke, embody, and amplify what it means to be a woman at various phases of life. The conference will gather folks from all walks of life and be a space for our doula community to come together for a full day of learning, connecting, and supporting one another.
Hosted, in partnership with the William Vale Hotel in Williamsburg Brooklyn on November 3rd, 2019, The Continuum seeks to elevate and elucidate the conversation around fertility, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, menstruation, abortion and loss and everything in between.
This distinguished gathering of revered industry leaders, advocates, activists, influencers, doctors, policy makers and more will bring attention to the current state of the Black Maternal Health Crisis- an epidemic effecting black mothers, babies and families at staggering rates. Topics including: paid parental leave, reproductive technology, and femme tech will have a platform. Panels supporting women’s pleasure, self-care and CBD will be explored. In the US 1 in 7 women experience postpartum depression and anxiety and only 15 percent of women are being treated, The Continuum Conference will provide a safe space to have a serious conversation about maternal mental health, and so much more.
Some panels we are excited about include:
- Birth Equity: The Current State of Black Maternal Health and What that Means for All of Us
- The Fertile Frontier: Advances in Reproductive Technology, Putting Fertility Back into Your Hands
- Postpartum Depression + Anxiety: An honest conversation about Perinatal Mood Disorders
- The Business of Birth Control: Big Business and Your Reproductive Health with Abby Epstein – screening and conversation
- Femme-Tech Solutions and the future of Women’s Health
- Unspoken Perspectives: Pleasure, Desire and The Sexual Landscape from Motherhood through Menopause
and soooo much more!
Use Code: GLOW at Check out to save 20%