2014 Holiday Glow Gift Guide is Here!
It’s holiday time! And here at Mama Glow we are all about finding the best of the best in products and very special gifts for you and your loved ones. We’ve grouped our gift picks into our favorite categories so you can order them just in time for Christmas. Glow Picks for Mama, Glow Picks for Papa, Glow Picks for Baby, Glow Time Picks, and Gifts That Give.
Check out our 2014 Holiday Glow Gift Guide!
1. May Lindstrom Delicate Skin Care Set – Our fave for winter skin pampering.
2. Dannijo Monaco II Earrings – Chic for a special night out!
3. Tata Harper Limited Edition Skin Care Set – The Basics for glowing skin.
4. HATCH to Hospital Set – A perfect gift set for after birth lounging.
5. Satya Twena Millenary Custom Hats – The best hat maker in NYC.
6. Moon Juice: Sex Dust – Get your groove on while you’re hibernating…
7. Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to Your Fabulous Abundant Pregnancy – The best pregnancy book!
8. Liquid Gold Cell Quench Serum – For stunning golden skin (a must have for moms that aren’t getting enough sleep).
1. Birch Box for Men – For the dad who is actually applies moisturizer, (or desperately needs to).
2. Nickel Shaving Set – Because his beard is scratchy when you kiss.
3. Vestal Z R3 Minimalist Watch – For the man who always knows what time it is.
4. Skin & Bones Moisturizer – Because he’s ready for an all in one- face, hair, and body moisturizer.
5. Monocle Mobile Speaker – It’s just cool.
6. Noble Handcrafted Tonic – He likes to cook and needs fancy ingredients.
7. Tom Dixon Element Scent Set – Papa needs a little personal glow time too!
1. ABC Home Jelly Cat Bunny – Nearly every baby in our midst gets one of these!
2. White Key Hair & Body Wash – The royal treatment at bath time.
3. Aden and Anais Bamboo Swaddles – Snuggle up with your newborn in these organic blankies.
4. Zoe Organics Baby Essentials Set – Every baby needs these products to protect their precious skin.
5. EGG By Susan Lazar Knit Layette – We love this chic striped look for the winter.
6. Surprise Ride – A monthly subscription box with activities for kids- you never know what’s in the box until it arrives…SURPRISE! Great for indoor winter fun.
7. EGG by Susan Lazar Faux Shearling Bootie – Too bad they don’t make them in grown up sizes!
8. Rock & Ride Rocking Horse – A classic that never grows old.
1. Mad et Len Ambre Potpourri – Natural amber resin will perfume the room…
2. Expectant Mommy Skin Care Set – Here you can relax and indulge, rub your belly and be happy.
3. Danielle La Porte’s Truth Bomb Deck – From the creator of the Desire Map is a set of inspirational cards- The Truth Bomb Deck.
4. Tom Dixon dandelion Book Mark – Dandelion are the most prolific of weeds. This is a book mark for the avid reader who gets lost in great books.
5. Pursoma Digital Detox Bath – Need we say more?! Get ready to shut off everything and step into some serious glow time at bath time.
6. Truly Aesthetic Affirmation Bath – I love this line because it’s all about lifting ourselves up and speaking positively unto ourselves, while relaxing and taking care of our body.
7. Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie Shea Soufflé – After the bath get into this yummy creamy whipped shea buttter to moisturize your skin!
1. 100 Good Deeds – I learned about this company when my dear friend Alicia Keys gifted me one of the bracelets. For each good deed you do- you move the notch until you do 100 Good Deeds. The bracelets are crafted by women in Africa and proceeds support women living with HIV and AIDS in Africa.
2. The Base Project – A social enterprise that empowers Namibian artisans by selling upcycled tribal jewelry.
3. EWG Eats Cookbook – An amazing cookbook available via download when you donate to the Environmental Working Group. Your donation today will help keep their Food Scores food database up-to-date and continue their research on pesticides and other chemicals in your food.